Built on the fantastic 2002 rear-wheel drive Mercedes Atego 815 A-Class 6000kg chassis this 6 berth Motorhome is ideal for motorsport, Festivals and any kind of camping. It comes with large rear double bed, plus a double bed above the cabin, A front L-shaped lounge which converts to make an additional bed, it has 4 x genuine Mercedes seats fitted.
The owner who converted the vehicle owns a large kitchen-fitting company and obviously therefore used top of the range cabinets and fittings. This whole conversion was done just 2 years ago so all the appliances are only 2 years old.
It passed a fresh MOT just last week with no advisories whatsoever so is completely ready to go, the current odometer reading is 139,558 kilometres which equates to just 87,717 miles,
This vehicle was previously a library bus until converted by its previous owner. It has been serviced by the same truck specialists with no cost spared at a minimum of 6 monthly intervals from new.
Details of services with date and odometer reading are as follows:
- 23/01/2002 @ 7,744 km
... details of all services are available ...
- 23/01/2012 @ 129,118 km
The recommended service intervals stated in the Mercedes handbook are every 40,000 kilometres and with this having had a service on average every 5,500 kilometres, it is obvious to see that it has been meticulously maintained. The service book also has space for stamps for up to 600,000 kilometres, this just shows how tough these engines are and what Mercedes expect them to be able to do even when being serviced 1/10th as often as ours.
Motorhomes are not usually built on a chassis of this calibre, Cost and quality.
With this level of service history and the quality of the fittings, this truly is a bargain at just £12,995!
This fantastic Rear-wheel drive Mercedes Atego 815 A-Class comes with lots of additional features:
• All with 3-point seat belts.
• Full oven & 4-burner hob
• Fridge/Freezer and stainless steel sink/drainer.
• The washroom has a full shower/ Wash basin & electric-flush cassette toilet
• large Flat screen TV/DVD fitted above the lounge area
• Flat screen TV in the rear bedroom paired with a digital TV aerial.
• Pioneer Radio/CD player with 6-cd changer in the cabin
• Blinds all-round.
• Truma gas & mains Ultra-store heating system additional rointe electric radiator
• Diesel-powered night heater in the cab.
• Smoke and co2 alarms installed.
• Autowatch insurance-approved category-1 alarm is fitted for security and peace of mind.
• 240v,12v and USB Sockets around the vehicle
• incredible 6 x leisure batteries as well as a large inverter fitted to power all of the appliances/heating etc.